DreamGYM Doorway Swing Kit - Indoor Swing for Kids with Blue Belt Swing

DreamGYM Doorway Swing Kit - Indoor Swing for Kids with Blue Belt Swing

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is two rope loops either side of the seat that lower to the floor, the carer can place their feet inside the loops- which will pull the seat taught and stop the hammock seat moving about so much so you can lower the user into the swing. It’s also nice that it’s in the kitchen for us so mom can have a seat on the swing while trying to prepare a meal and help to soothe a fussy baby. I wasn’t sure that changing the door swing would really be worth the effort, but now that it’s done it is SO MUCH BETTER! You can’t just flip the hinges, however, as the holes that were in the side of the door won’t line up with the new holes.

We also have tried out the Playaway Toy which is a another great option for swinging and playing indoors. These Vise Grips support swinging motion, while Gym1's cantilevered design distributes the force to the walls around your doorway. Safety Warning :Please inspect bar is fixed securely and tightly before using the swing, and routinely inspect that locking spacers and screws are securely fixed to doorway.

DreamGYM Doorway Swings make it fast, easy, and affordable to climb, swing, and play in your own home!

Tested for safety: The Gym1 core unit (sold separately) has been certified safe to use, per ASTM standards, and holds up to 300 pounds.

Leaving an abusive relationship, I wanted to find something my child could have and use for soothing Big Feelings.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop